Did you know…
…That KV Federal Credit Union offers the same services common to most financial institutions, including:
- Personal savings, checking accounts and direct deposit
- Visa® debit cards and gift cards
- Mobile banking, billpay and Apple iPay
- Lines of credit & overdraft protection
- Retirement accounts (including money markets and IRAs)
- Wire transfers
- Health Savings Accounts ("HSA")
- Business checking accounts and lending, and payroll deduction
- Online applications and a variety of loans (including: mortgages, home equity, automobiles, recreational vehicles and motor homes) and more!
…That KV Federal Credit Union does not issue stock or dividends like for-profit banks. Instead, earnings are returned to members in the form of lower loan rates, lower fees and higher interest rates on deposits.
…That KV Federal Credit Union is owned and operated by its members and that members, through a local Board of Directors instead of a select group of stockholders, govern KV?
…That KV Federal Credit Union plays a prominent role in the communities, which they serve by:
- Sponsoring local community events and partnering with other nonprofits
- Providing financial literacy resources to help members make informed financial decisions
Federally chartered Credit Unions, like KV, are regulated by the NCUA (National Credit Union Administration). Member accounts are protected to at least $250,000 through the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund.
If you’re not a member of KVFCU, join our 10,000+ members across Kennebec and Somerset Counties. We’re invested in YOU!